2011年9月25日 星期日

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy wallpapers, featuring really cute...

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy wallpapers, featuring really cute...:



Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy wallpapers, featuring really cute chocobos and other characters. More sizes are available on the site: click the button on the top right (marked “new”) and then the text on the top right.


So I really liked my demo of Theatrhythm at TGS. I think the simple rhythm-based gameplay with even the merest suggestion of RPG elements is going to be right up my alley, in a way that “normal” Final Fantasy games aren’t.


In fact, I haven’t looked forward to a Final Fantasy game this much since Crystal Bearers, a game I’m sure Square Enix would rather I didn’t mention. I liked Crystal Bearers! Deal with it!


Buy: Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red, Black, & Blue)


Find: Nintendo DS/3DS release dates, discounts, & more


See also: More Theatrhythm Final Fantasy news, media



沒有留言:

張貼留言