2011年9月9日 星期五

Neighborhood Transit Paper Love

Neighborhood Transit Paper Love:

It’s probably pretty clear by now: I like to spend my free time ogling pretty paper online.  But by day, I’m a transit planner, and every now and then work and play intersect.  How about a round of applause for alternative transit modes, then… whether they’re traditional or not.


keeping me on track 550x444


Receiving this transit-themed card from Paper Parasol Press would warm the hearts of several nerdy planner/engineer types I know.


streetcar art 550x366


This hand-printed streetcar art from Robert Rat Prints is sort of perfect for the work that I do. (Not to mention my home’s color scheme.)


gocco bicycle notecards 550x340


These gocco bicycle notecards from Chunky Pineapple are as cheerful as they are budget-friendly.


lonely hearts unicycle club 550x550


I wish this club existed in my neighborhood!  What a great letterpress print from Letterpress Delicacies.


hot air balloon illustration 550x781


For the dreamers among you, perhaps you’d rather travel by hot air balloon? These illustrations on vintage dictionary paper by Rabbit Dog Prints are pretty fantastic.


Maggie


© 2008 — 2011, Oh So Beautiful Paper




Related posts:

  1. DC Paper Love

  2. Geographic Paper Love

  3. Paper Artwork: Optimism + Love

沒有留言:

張貼留言