2011年8月13日 星期六

Images of a City Summer Weekend~

Images of a City Summer Weekend~: "

Bike rides and long walks, movies and dance… sometimes the best times are long summer afternoons in New York City….


*cracks knuckles* Here is how I spent my weekend:



-Stopping by the flower market to stock up on this week’s office flowers (I swear it makes me work better)



-Lunch at the old Tavern on the Green in Central Park turned Food Truck mecca… the mini pita burgers at Pera Turkish Tacos are to die for. I ate them so fast I forgot to take a picture. #fail





-Then this happenedhow could it not?




-My current favorite summer dress. A little 40s throw back but made new. I discovered The Reformation: “Inspired by vintage, these pieces have been reformed with a modern eye to create something at first recognizable but in the end completely new.” Love, Love, Love 



-A long walk along Central Park West dreaming of the lives lived in the amazing apartments and how I’d find a way to “borrow sugar” from my famous neighbors muuuhhaaaa





-Experiencing Project Nim at the Film Society Lincoln Center… and also experiencing what it’s like to wear shorts 



-Exploring the Lincoln Center campus and running my toes through the roof lawn



- couldn’t resist a little bit of dis…  ;)



-and closing the night to the tunes of Lincoln Center’s Midsummer Night Swing big band




I hope you all had a great summer weekend as well! xo

"

沒有留言:

張貼留言