2011年7月4日 星期一

Coral Tools Concept has Screwdrivers, Wine Opener, and Hammer Guide

Coral Tools Concept has Screwdrivers, Wine Opener, and Hammer Guide: "

I always misplace my screwdrivers. The things tend to roll under stuff and get put way in the back of a drawer where I can’t find them. If a screwdriver had a different design, it would be easier to keep up with. The Coral Tools concept from designers Jinyoung Choi, Junpyo Kim, Hyungwoo Uhm, Joonhyoung Seo & Kijo Son might be exactly what I need to be able to keep track of my tools.

Coral Tools

(...)
Original Story Coral Tools Concept has Screwdrivers, Wine Opener, and Hammer Guide


© Geeky Gadgets, 2011. | Permalink | Unauthorized duplication and or distribution of our content is strictly forbidden © Geeky Gadgets, 2011

"

沒有留言:

張貼留言